Friday, January 25, 2008

This is What's New



The exterior is pretty much ready to be painted as soon as the temperature warms up a bit.



The half bath's subway tile wains coating is above.



Above is our mostly finished entry way (our house is filthy with sawdust).



This is Abram's (and the new baby's) bedroom wall with the built in and bath.



This is the other wall in the bedroom.



The above is one of the girl's rooms, both of their rooms are the same, just flipped.



This is the front room, and the start of that fireplace mantel.

5 comments:

Lori said...

I am loving your home martha sooo cute I can't wait to see it.

Celia Fae said...

So is your house going to be done by the beginning of May? I want to see it in person. I promise to only be a little jealous.

Trish said...

still lovin' it, Martha!

becky said...

i'm so jealous! i can't wait to see this in person!

Carina said...

How I heart subway tile.