Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Unfinished Cabinets

The cabinets are almost done, but not quite. I thought I would put up a few for fun.


These are the quarter sawn oak lockers in the mudroom.


This close-up of this transom is for Erica.


The built-ins are just about done.


The hallway with the transom over the half bath and the transom over the hall closet.


The master bath cabinets are also quarter sawn oak.


A little look into the laundry room.


Abram's bath cabinets are quarter sawn oak.


The girl's cabinets.


The start of a kitchen. Clearly, there are many things missing here. The quarter sawn oak island is still in the shop as are many of the panels and doors. Hopefully, the hardware and the completion of the cabinets happens soon.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Martha--So Cute! I love everything you are picking out. It looks so traditional I can't wait to see!!! Hope you are doing well. Love, Lori

Wendy said...

I don't venture over here very often, but I wanted to take a peak. The wall with the fireplace is perfect. That's exactly the kind of shelving, etc. that I want in a future home.

Are you getting excited?

em kawasaki said...

When I win the lottery and build my dream house will you be my designer?